Fashion: Plays, laugh, and Photo shoot.

I was take photo and make a little photograph with my best friend. I call her, dedew but her ful name is dewi ambassador. Actually i dont know about thema our style because it's just our having fun. If our style a make inspired for you, lets see guys :)


























Anyway, still many photos not upload yet, but it's so midnight and my eyes are so tired. I hope being your Inspirations going to hijab. The all Photos, we take when we were holiday of our college so we make some photoshot together. Because of dedew in Palembang city cause she's college at Unila Bandar Lampung. oke, enjoy ur life guys...hheeee thank you :) (shintannisa)
Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

2 komentar:

Windra Ruben Hutagalung mengatakan...

Sepatuunyaaaa cetaraaa sekaliiiii :O

Unknown mengatakan...

Hihiii itu sepatu exotic limitless ben

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.