Review : Hair Mask Ellips Eradicate My Hair Matted

I feel not well, No ! it's not about my health, It's about my hair feels heavy and always tangled. Oneday, I hang out with my mom, we were just walk around mall center on Palembang city. My mom invited me went to supermaket. I remember my hair is tangled and so hard be combed. My eyes focus on one product is Ellips Hair Mark. I was interested because why? This product Ellips Hair Mark with Jojoba Oil. Jojoba oil is soothing and able to repair the hair especially my hairs always tangled. Yes, i got solution because Ellips Hair Mark is my problem solver. And there are also vitamins A, C, E and pro vitamin B5 in a Ellips Hair Mark. We have knows vitamin A make your hairs be black and shine. Vitamin C also make your hairs increase hair growth, stop hair loss and against dandruff.


Because I wear a veil so my hair is always tied up all day. At night sometimes I am lazy to comb my hair because I am tired with various activities. So my hair was often tangled and I don't have much time go to a salon. Ellips Hair Mask help me to repair my hair, only 3 minutes my hairs is soft and fragrant. 


Don't need no longer spend time in the salon and spend much money, enough to buy a Ellips Hair Mask. I was bought ellips hair mask hair treatment sachet 20 h, Rp. 5.700, 00 only. 

Direction for use:
  1. After shampooing, apply a generous amount to wet hair and massage throught from roots to the ends.
  2.  Leave 1-2 minutes.
  3.  Rinse thoroughly.

Only 3 steps and 3 minutes, my hairs smooth and shine. Practical and simple, direct solution solved matted hair. Use once a week or as often as needed, because my hair is always closed and fastened so I often use it 2 times a week. Thanks Ellips Hair Mask, No difficult and easily obtained at the nearest supermarket.
Bye bye my tangled hair.

1 komentar:

kolagit mengatakan...

buat kulit kepala berminyak dan ketombe, hair masknya cocok nggak yah??

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.